* 500g Pork spareribs, chopped into about 5cm segments
* 500克 小排骨
* 4-5 slices Ginger
* 1 stalk Spring onion, chopped into small segment
* 3 tbsp Sugar
* 1/2table salt
* 2 tbsp Black rice vinegar
* 1tbspchinese cooking wine
* 1 tbsp Light soya sauce
*1/2 tbsp Light soya sauce
* Some sesame (optional)
1. Rinse the pork spareribs and cut into 5cm pieces. Bring a pot of water to boil and poach the pork
spareribs. Drain and set aside，Then put them into pot and boil them for thirty minutes.Leave at least half a
bowl of broth。
2.One tablespoon chinese cooking wine, One tablespoon light soy sauce, Half tablespoon dark soy sauce,Two
tabablespoon aromatic vinegar,mix them together .Then put the ribs in the mixture and pickle for twenty
3.Drain and set aside, Preheat a wok or large frying pan with some oil,deep-fry for a few minutes,get out
the pork chop after they turn brown in oil.Don't put too much oil,just need to stir，turn the ribs over
4. Preheat a wok or large frying pan with some oil. Add in three tablespoons sugar(the more the better,don't
too much) and stir-fry until it has melted and browned. Add in spring onions and ginger slices and stir-fry
until fragrant . Return the parboiled spareribs to the wok and fast-fry for 3-5 minutes. Pour in the mixture
sauce that pickle the ribs before.Then pour the broth left before,And make sure the broth has to cover the
pork.(You can also use the water instead of the broth) Put half tablespoon into the pan at last.
5. Simmer until the gravy has reduced to half. Turn the heat down and simmer until the gravy has thickened.
Dish off. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and small pieces of spring onion if desired.The best time to taste it
is after an hour,but eating it after it is cooked immediately is also a good choice.
1.How to make the ribs crispy on the outside,soft on the inside?---Boiling them for thirty minuts firstly and
then deep-fry.If you fry ribs firstly,the meat will turn tough.
2.Why should we pickle the ribs before fry it?----If you fry the ribs firstly, the sauce can't be absorbed by
the ribs easily,and the inside of the ribs will have the smell of meat.
3.How to fry the rib?----Use the high fire,owe to the thirty minutes boilling, the ribs had been
cooked,what you should do is make sure the outside of ribs turn crispy.
1. poach vt. 水煮(荷包蛋),偷猎,侵入,偷得 vi. 偷猎,陷入泥中
eg:The swamp country is inclined to poach in winter.
2.stir-fry vt 用旺火煸，用旺火炒
eg:a chicken stir-fry.
3.gravy n. 肉汁,肉汤,不法利润
eg:He drowned his meal in gravy.
4.sprinkle vt. 洒,散置,撒,点缀
eg:Sprinkle a little salt on the rice.